Sunday, November 23, 2008

Power Point Presentation Thoughts

I like this idea for teaching to the classroom.  However,  I am not sure I would use it as an assignment.  I would have to do a few test drives with it to see if the elementary grades could actually use this sufficiently without to much one on one help.  Maybe I could teach how to use Power Point to the entire class and then assign them projects one at a time so I can help them one at a time if need be.  I love the animation tool on Power Point because it adds to much life to the presentation.  Once I knew what direction I wanted to go with this is was easy to complete.  I had to go back a lot though because I kept missing steps.

Shoot- I just realized that a couple of my "steps" are out of order because of this....there goes my grade....hehe.

No comments: